Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work in Progress

Project Nursery has officially started!!  Deborah (my Mother-in-Law) and I went to market in Atlanta this weekend to look for stuff for the nursery.  We saw a good bit of stuff but ended up picking out our crib at a furniture store back home.  It is a gorgeous iron crib from Bratt Decor....I just fell in love with it!  It comes with the option for to make a four-poster crib which was a very elegant look.  We are likely getting it in pewter.  Here it is...



We also picked out fabrics which was so much fun.  Deborah is making her bedding which I am so thankful for.  I wanted soft pinks and white but found a very sweet and elegant pattern that had a little but of taupe, which I had to use!  Here are the patterns we have chosen....


We still have a lot of work to do, but I am so excited to see it all come together.   We only have about 4 months until she gets here, and the time is flying by!  I will keep you all updated on the progress. 

No comments: