We had a great time at the beach. (Today is our 1 year anniversary by the way...that's what the trip was for). Lucy was so good. When we first got there she was hesitant to get it elevator, but after one trip she got the hang of it. We took her down to the beach one afternoon and she loved it. She was a little skidish about the ocean but loved the sand. She pounched all in it and even tried to eat some. She was funny to watch. Maybe next trip she will actually get in the water to swim. She made friends with Jenny and Jeremy's (friends of ours) dog Traveler. Traveler is a 100 pound Great Pyrenees, and Lucy just loved him. Here are some pictures. There were quiet a few, so I just made a slideshow.
9 years ago
15 comments:
That dog has some nice looking owners. Oh my goodness Traveler makes Lucy look like a chihuahua!
Thanks for the update. You both look as beautiful and as happy as your wedding day.
love y'all
Aunt Beth
ahemmmm what's new?
YOUR SISTER UPDATED HER BLOG!
HINT HINT HINT
Is Lucy still in the car? There have been NO updates. Do you remember what happened to Buster?
Please get that dog out of the car. Surely you and Mitchell have done something since your anniversary. Oh I am just giving you a hard time. Hey, Aimee is getting close to having our baby boy!!!
check the blog
Love you both
I will save you Lucy
smooch smooch (kissingsmack sounds) Come Lucy Aunt Beth will get you out of the car. If mom slips and calls you Buster you call me. I will bring you to Texas.
Aunt Lee Lee and Uncle Mitchell how about an update. I love to nag ...
I love you both
Aunt Beth
Have you seen him? Have you looked at your newest cousin's precious face. ahhhhhhh another baby :O)
ps is lucy still waiting to get out of the car... again does the name Buster ring a bell (or smell)
love you :0}
See you soon?
I laughed histerically when I read your comments Aunt Beth. You are a hoot. I WILL update this weekend for you...promise! Love you. And Liam is so precious!
didn't you have a good time in Texas?
Still at the beach?!? Hope you are wearing sunscreen and white rubber boots.
love you
Aunt Beth
here is a comment from Alyssa - - -
Blogger Alyssa and Mitchell said...
" I laughed hysterically when I read your comments Aunt Beth. You are a hoot. I WILL update this weekend for you...promise! Love you. And Liam is so precious! "
I believe you posted that on July 6, 1936
I have a blog spot havent got it up and running yet.so don't got to it yet / It is called Meme-Pappy Pudding
from alyssa YEARS ago about her blog
- - You are a hoot. I WILL update this weekend for you...promise!
update? NOT
love you guys
aunt beth
you must be working there on the beach ... are you hiring?
at least let Lucy know how important she is by updating pics of her.
love you guys
Aunt Beth
yes I checked AGAIN but sniff sniff no update.
where are you at the beach maybe we can come visit or at least fly over.
love you
Aunt Beth
ps lucy still in the car?
Post a Comment