Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So Blessed...

Lucy has now started sleeping through the night. She's been sleeping much better for a about a week now, and we are so thankful! Mitchell has her pooping and peeing schedule figured out. He has taught her how to sit, and he's working on teaching her how to lay. She's almost got that down. Now, if we can only teach her to stop biting me. She does pretty good with him, but as soon as I pick her up she starts knawing on me. Not sure what that's about. Anyways...we'll keep y'all posted! Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Your new puppy is just adorable! I remember those puppy days...enjoy them because before long she will be huge!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Aunt Alyssa,
I know you are busy but don't you have a new niece. Alyssa, that baby is so beautiful ... who do yo think that she looks like? :o)
Congratulations Auntie .. and Uncle
you going to teach her to spit across a room? hehehe
just kidding
I love you both ...
Aunt Beth

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

tsk tsk
Aunt Alyssa ... no pictures of your new niece. Saw your nephew this weekend. Mr. Tyler is just too cute.
I think he said your name.
love you ... how is Lucy.

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Poor Lucy she has been sleeping for months maybe years you really need to update this blog.
aunt anonymous

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

WAKE UP LUCY GET YOUR MOM TO UPDATE HER BLOG. YOU HAVE SLEPT FOR MONTHS!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

did you mean to say that you "had the dog put to sleep?"
Anyone one else want an update to the Weyandt's blog. email alyssa.
oh and Happy birthday again, ms. 26 year old niece. I love you very much.
Aunt Beth

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

LUCEEEEEEEE WAKE UP GIRL WAKE UP
YELLERRRRRRRRRR!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Here girl ... come on Lucy wake up!
Alyssa, please tell us if Lucy is ok.
How are you and Mitchell doing? Are you two coming to Texas with the Harmons. I hope so, it will be a great reunion.
love
Aunt Beth